October already! The air is starting to turn chilly, and I'm starting to crave evenings snuggled up in a warm comfy armchair by the fire, with a steaming mug of cocoa with marshmallows on top!
I love autumn - the colours of the trees, crunching through leaves (yes, I am 5!), baked apples, fireworks on Guy Fawkes night, mulled wine, early Christmas shopping, cinnamon scented candles and an excuse to shop for new clothes!
And these beautiful seasonal finds from etsy would make it even more perfect ....
1. This gorgeous Origami Bouquet by My Bohemian Summer would be an ideal autumn home decoration
2. An amazing Ruffle Scarf by Lucy Ransom - not only keeps you warm, it's a work of art!
3. I'm imaging sitting by the fire on dark autumn evenings, writing in this beautiful Stitched Fabric Journal by Dancing Girl Art
4. This Red Beanie Hat by Handmade by Rogue is a fun and stylish way to keep warm
5. I adore the rich colours of this Autumn Wreath by Alice Mae Designs - so beautiful!
6. How lovely would it be to soak in a warm bath with the rich fragrance of Pumpkin Brulee Soap by Tallulah's Soaps
7. I feel warmer just looking at this fab Ruffled Cuff Wrist Warmer by Parasol Design
8. And I love these Brown Vintage Boots by Violet64 - perfect for crunching through fallen leaves!