Wednesday 28 October 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Aaaages ago (I'm very late!) I was nominated for a "Kreativ Blogger" award, by the lovely Threads of Magique
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them Now, I've done the "seven things about me" a few times before and frankly, I'm running out of things that are even remotely interesting! So, unless you're really interested to know that I have a bit of a cold today, or that I'm cooking chilli for dinner, I though I'd take some artistic license (well it is a "creative" blogger award!) and list 7 of my favourite things instead! 1. The English seasons - especially the first warm days of spring and the colours of the autumn leaves 2. Unexpected hugs from my teenage son (well hugs are good generally, but my son's are extra special!) 3. Art (obviously) in all it's forms 4. Browsing around old antique or book shops 5. Sitting in a cafe and people watching 6. Train journeys - there's something exciting and romantic about train stations that you just don't get at airports (you couldn't really imagine "Brief Encounter"set at Gatwick airport ...!) 7. Thunderstorms For my nominations for "Kreativ Bloggers" I had to pick at random, there are too many to choose from otherwise! So - 1. Art and Inspirations 2.Michele Lynch Art 3. Coastal Sisters 4. Mana Moon 5. Annette Quirke 6. Rocki's Rock'n Blog 7. The Magpie's Nest

12 comments:

  1. congratulations on the award my fren!! and a well deserved one :)) my goodness ... 6 out of that 7 are my fav stuff too!! LOL!! too cool too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Congratulations on your award! its well deserved. Thank you so much for passing it on too, made my day :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know more about you ;)
    I'm with you on hugs, and the people watching at cafe's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award and thanks for the nomination! I will have to think about this, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was wonderful Angie and Congratulations!! I loved you creative take on the award and may just follow suit. Thank you so much!!♥
    I do hope you feel better and that chilli warms you soul - sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Angie & thank you for passing it on to me! I am honored!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Luthien I'm now curious as to which of the 7 you don't share! Look forward to redaing everyone else's answers! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well deserved award...hats off to you!

    Thunderstorms, hugs from teenagers, browsing old books stores and people watching....I love these things too!
    Have a wonderful day Angie and I'll be back.

    tootles,
    bunny

    ps. thanks for visiting me~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Bunny - nice to know we have so much in common! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award! And I love your creative response to the award questions! How about; curling up in bed with a new book DURING a thunderstorm? My idea of heaven! Oh, and myself having two teenage girls and a boy on his way there, I totally get the extra special value of a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie - ooh two in one (reading book during thunderstorm) is a great idea! Will keep that one in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Angie for passing on this award. You are a very Creative blogger and a lovely lady to boot.
    Xo,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete