Thursday 9 July 2015

New work for the summer

It's been longer than I thought since I visited here!
I hope you're having a lovely, relaxing and creative summer. 
Here's what I've been doing ...
Playing with using recycled books as my canvas...
...continuing my obsession with hearts, butterflies and luggage tags...
 Some of this work is currently on show in Altrincham, Cheshire as part of Art with a Heart's summer exhibition 'Birds, Bees and Butterflies'

...and making some mini art and easels just for fun! (for sale here).
I'd love to know what you've been up to?



6 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharon. I have! Lovely to hear from you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Hope you are having a lovely summer. Your creations are beautiful! been busy here but trying to catch the sunshine whenever I can:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dotty! Thank you. Me too though that sunshine is a bit intermittent! x

      Delete
  3. Very lovely! Congratulations on having some of your work exhibited!

    ReplyDelete