Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas is coming

Ask any etsy shop owner and they'll probably tell you that their Christmas preparation starts around August! 

By this time of year though, what with all the making/posting/answering queries, it's hectic. My house has wooden Christmas ornaments taking up most available surfaces, and house work is currently classed as a luxury! 
Personalised reindeer in various stages of  completion
Moose wood slices and wooden snowflakes in various shades!
You can purchase the above items and see my full range of Christmas decor HERE

My last Christmas postage dates are: For the UK - 14th December, EUROPE - 5th December, USA/CANADA - 3rd December and EVERYWHERE ELSE - 27th November.


2 comments:

  1. oh! my friend, your etsy shop looks so festive and beautiful!!! it sounds like all of you hard work is really paying off, congrats on having your treasures in so many art boutiques! That is just wonderful...your newest works are just so dainty~love them...and the reindeer ornaments are another favorite of mine.
    do you know that i keep your ornament hanging all year on my fireplace mantle? it is just too pretty to pack away.
    sending you love♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor etsy shop is sadly neglected these days- too many irons in other fires. I'm having a stall at Castlefield market on 5th, 6th and 7th Dec so if you get chance to pop by it would be lovely to meet you!! I love your new festive items:)

    ReplyDelete