T.S. Eliot thought that April was the cruellest month, but I think February is a good contender. It's cold, wet and dark, Christmas is a distant memory and Spring still seems so far away.
But I'm making an effort to focus on the good things about winter, and enjoy the brisk winter walks, log fires and cocoa, and not wish my life away til Spring!
In that spirit I've collected together these ideal-for-February lovlies from etsy sellers - all guaranteed to chase away the winter blues.
2. Luxuriously soft Merino wool gloves will keep you cosy and stylish - these from JRoseAtelier are a beautiful shade of deep red
3. This wonderful and original stained glass votive holder from artyecological gives off such a warm, colourful glow
4. The stunning rich textures and colours of this lap quilt by QuiltLover are sure to brighten dark evenings
5. Perfect for brewing lots of much needed hot tea on cold days! Green dandelion teapot by 22pages
6. And not forgetting a winter bonus for our feathered friends! This sweet little birdhouse is from DoorCountyWoodworks