Thursday 26 November 2009

As it's Thanksgiving Day today I thought it would be a good moment to say thank you to the very lovely Tammy of Design4You. Tammy's etsy shop is lovely to browse - I love her vintage-y, feminine style. As well as lovely jewellery, she makes the most beautiful mixed media art; I'm especially in awe of her custom journals - they are such works of art. Tammy is also a talented photographer - her sunset photos are stunning! Tammy recently ran a competition to celebrate 100 followers on her fabulous blog . See post below - it's obviously my lucky month, and I won!! I love these earrings, and I'll be passing on Tammy's shop details when the compliments start rolling in! So thank you Tammy for your generosity, and Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it! PS As it's been the usual miserable/dark/rubbish-for-picture-taking day here, I borrowed Tammy's photo - hope you don't mind Tammy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Tammy's work is indeed wonderful!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving from the states!
    I think it's so funny that you posted these particular earrings- I have them in my new poster sketch to hopefully put in a treasury later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LuLu! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
    You too Stephanie - and I hope you got your Treasury! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post for Tammy! And those earrings you won are beautiful!! Enjoy them :)
    Oh, and happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning Tammy's beautiful creations!! Here work is spectacular!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your winning..and the french picture is new to me. Lovely!


    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete